background noise

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I know we all want results, but this xmas timing is F____d UP!

Our semi deaf (not really) receptionist is playing christmas music a little too loudly, so as I watch these results, and hear in the background Andy Williams.."Its the most wonderful time of the year......" etc, etc, etc,

:eek:ld timer:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know we all want results, but this xmas timing is F____d UP!
Our semi deaf (not really) receptionist is playing christmas music a little too loudly, so as I watch these results, and hear in the background Andy Williams.."Its the most wonderful time of the year......" etc, etc, etc,

:eek:ld timer:
hell....all I can hear is our plotter squealing....would be a nice day to not be at work! :drunk:

I think if I hear "met my old lover in a grocery store" one more time while at work waiting on the mailman, I am going to turn into a postal worker :brick:

Either way, this really puts a crimp in the whole "holiday spirit" thing. If I get my results during the holidays, then it sucks. If I wait until after the holidays to get my results, then the holidays still suck. The only thing I can hope for is to get my results and pass, then the holidays would be great. One out of three sucks.

Back