Free Course on Roadside Design Guide

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Follow the link. You will just have to make your account with NHI.This course is offered free.
http://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/training/cours...p;end=&drl=

Thanks smile. That was nice of you to share. I just can't see spending 14 hours for a book that might be used for maybe 2-3 questions on the exam. In my humble opinion, the book can be pretty thoroughly reviewed in, say, 5-6 hours tops, and the rest of the time can be spent studying other exam subject matter.

You either have this book in the exam, and can answer relevant questions. Or, you do not - and will need to guess them instead.

Buy the book, and review it for about an hour to familiarize yourself with its contents. You'll possibly need it, but it more in the sense you'll need the MUTCD.

I noticed this thread is in the Civil forum, it should be in the Transpo subforum. Questions from the RDG would only be on the Transpo afternoon. But you can bet there will be about 2 of them. Usually a clear zone problem and maybe another, like barricades, etc.

Back