CA PE References

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mps69nova

Reaction score
I am after my mechanical PE for CA and want to know if I can use a non-CA PE as a reference. To give you some background, I worked for a pump manufacturer whose main office is out of Thomasville, GA. I worked out of a sub-office in Temecula, CA but worked under the guidance of a GA Civil PE. I am wanting to use this GA-PE as a reference but not sure if I am able to. Thanks Mike

I am after my mechanical PE for CA and want to know if I can use a non-CA PE as a reference. To give you some background, I worked for a pump manufacturer whose main office is out of Thomasville, GA. I worked out of a sub-office in Temecula, CA but worked under the guidance of a GA Civil PE. I am wanting to use this GA-PE as a reference but not sure if I am able to. Thanks Mike
I think the instructions say a licensed PE without any regard to specific state. You should be ok, but if in doubt, I'd contact the board and ask them directly.

Back