HAWAII - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximus808

Reaction score
Guys, let's use this thread to post your results from Hawaii. I believe the board meets on January 13th. I hope it's not going to take that long to get our results. But it will be mailed to us. Good luck to you all.

Ok, I called the board and they said expect the results to be mailed the end of next week. So January 7th at the latest. At least I can enjoy the New Year without worrying about it for now ;)

Awww.... next week? I was hoping to get it before the new year. I wonder why Hawaii doesn't approve it and let NCEES post it electronically? Good luck to everyone.

I logged on to NCEES today and now it says this:

PE - Electrical and Computer: Power 10/2010 Sheraton Princess Kaiulani - Honolulu, HI NCEES does not release results for this board

At least it changed and no longer says Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

But then again...that just means there's no way the results are going to be posted online so we'll have to wait for the snail mail.

hehe, I did the same thing today too and found my results. I finally found a way to log into my account ;) But I guess we only have two more days left. The wait is killers. Good luck Cabbage!

coworker says he called the state board and they're mailing the results out end of this week. which means either Saturday or Monday or Tuesday or...

Let's hope for good news!

Guys, I just called the board...again haha and they said they are mailing the results tomorrow. So I would say, expect it Friday, Saturday, or Monday.......most likely Saturday or Monday though.....the torture continues..

Yay, at least we have a date to shoot for.

Funny thing...I went to panda express today and my fortune cookie said results are on their way. Haha...let's hope so.

Cabbage, that's too funny haha. I think Saturday we should expect our results

Got the results at about 3pm Hawaii Time. Passed. I hope you guys did too. If not, don't give up, April is right around the corner. This is my second time and trust me it's so much more rewarding after it's done. Good luck guys!

Checked the mail on Saturday and didn't get my results yet. Hopeful for tomorrow now though since you got yours yesterday.

Congrats on passing!

Cabbage, thanks. I hope to hear good news from you tomorrow. Monday for sure you're getting the results. Good luck man.

I must be the last person in Hawaii to get their results. I still haven't received mines yet. I called the board yesterday and they mentioned that maybe mine did not go out until Monday morning (and so I should wait until the end of this week). *Sigh* Wait Wait Wait. Will keep you posted on what happens. The Hawaii Board doesn't seem to be very helpful at all. My guess is that it got lost or sent to the wrong person since mail doesn't take 3 days to go interisland. If I don't get it by the end of this week I think I'm going to go down to their office next Tuesday (friday is furlough and monday is a holiday... :( ) and see if I can get it in person.

Anyone else in Hawaii not get theirs yet?

Cabbage, that is brutal. You should've gotten your results already. If you didn't get it by this week, I would contact NCEES and see if they can release your scores online or something. Good luck man.

Finally received the results today!!! OMG YAY YAY...finally!

So....there's two postage stamps on the envelope. One dated Jan 7 (41.8 cents) and another dated Jan 12 (1.2 cents). I think they just didn't pay the right postage on that first date so it was returned yesterday for the other 1 cent. But *sigh* at least I passed. So no more studying.

Latest posts

Back