Happy September!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
Well, after a record setting summer of sweltering heat, crushing humidity, and hellacious power bills, the traditional months of summer are behind us. I've noticed the dogwoods starting to turn already.

I'm ready for some cooler weather, but it would be nice to have fall weather that actually lasted for a while. it'd be nice to have the house open.

after the winter we had here in the south, months of 30 degree weather which is fine for you folks up north, but just aint cool down here, I am happy to pay the electricity bills, lets have another month of 100 degree weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or at least until October 1st when I have to take my boat out of the water, after that it can be cold as owl piss ;)

Where the hell has 2010 went? I swear it seems like yesterday that we were ringing in the New Year and now we are 2/3 of the way through it.

after the winter we had here in the south, months of 30 degree weather which is fine for you folks up north,...
It was a miserably cold winter, no lie. I'm hoping we have a mild winter this year.

Still can't get over the 8" of snow we got.

Well as a northern who loves 30 degree weather with the best of them, and melts in the 90+ with humidity, I say BRING IT ON!

Of course it was 96 today and I walked about 7 miles around Boston and would be ready to skip fall all together and go right to December.

September is an iffy month here, it can be temperate, cool, or really hot. October is a great month in New England with all the foliage turning.

Give me a day where I can hike in a long sleeve t-shirt with leaves rustling beneath my feet. That's just about perfect in my book.

Last month of maternity leave :(
I enjoyed going back to work part-time. I still spend lots of time with minisnick but I get time to myself at work too. Nice balance. Although sept is the last of my family leave too. No more 4 day weekends.

Tomorrow its supposed to be a high of 77 with low humidity. Im so excited to get out of the AC and actually be able to move around outside without feeling like Im sticking my head in the oven.

EDIT: And by tomorrow I mean Saturday. Which now made me realize that today is not Friday. What a downer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, sorry, I forgot that's another urban dictionary thing. I intend to catch shrimp with a cast net over bait. Hopefully there's no urban dictionary entry for that.
that got a true lol!
Oh that's kinda like a Polish Bike Ride. I see what you did there.
I would kindly request that Ble, our resident urban dictionary expert, please provide the definition of Polish Bike Ride.

Glad to oblige. There's actually a few definitions for this one. I think I like the first one better:

Polish Bike Ride

When a man is having sex with a woman from behind, he grips her waist,lifts his feet and starts kicking her in the breasts.

I gave my wife a polish bike ride. now she has brusies all over her tits.

polish bike ride

When the seat is removed from a bicycle leaving only the seatpost. So when you ride the bike the seatpost goes up your rectum or vagina.

The bully removed the seat from the geek's bike and forced him to take a polish bike ride.

Polish bike ride

The act of shoving your knee cap into someones anus consensually and or against there will

I gave that hooker a polish bike ride and she loved it

Polish Bike Ride

When a man is having sex with a woman from behind in the doggy position, there is another woman riding the woman as if on a bike holding her braids like handle bars and making a pedaling motion with her feet, and massaging herself.

Dani has had a polish bike ride now that kayla rode her like a horse as she was pounded from behind.

There's actually a few more, but I'm tired of copying and pasting.

Back