MO PE - Spring 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone hear anything about when the MO results are going to be available?
Glad to see I'm not alone in waiting for MO results. Not sure why the Board is sitting on them. From the past results spreadsheet, it looks like they usually release them right away.

Are you sure, you didn't get your results. From the historical data, you should have recieved your results through E-mail. Unless they changed the process.

I decided to call the board, they said the results should be released today or by the end of the week....still in suspense.

I talked to NCEES and they said that they had been waiting for MO to notify them to release the scores. They got that notification yesterday. The lady I spoke to said either today or tomorrow.

Oh the suspense is driving me crazy! I have been checking my email constantly and double checking my spam folder. Argh!

I am so glad to hear that I am not the only checking this forum every chance I get as well as email and the spam folder.

I work in Kansas City. I took it in MO and another guy in the office took it in KS. He has his results...This is killing me!

I must really be going crazy because I decided to call NCEES (even though someone else already did that and posted the results of that conversation). This lady told me that they are still waiting for approval from the State to release the results and that we would get results in the next week. Completely different story than they gave the person that called them yesterday. They could just be pissed off about all the phone calls they have been getting and are starting to mess with our heads by giving different answers to everyone.

I guess we just have to assume we will get them when we get them...

I must really be going crazy because I decided to call NCEES (even though someone else already did that and posted the results of that conversation). This lady told me that they are still waiting for approval from the State to release the results and that we would get results in the next week. Completely different story than they gave the person that called them yesterday. They could just be pissed off about all the phone calls they have been getting and are starting to mess with our heads by giving different answers to everyone.
WTF

Noooooooooooooo! Say it isn't so!

:waitwall:

Emailed MO board and told them that NCEES says they are waiting for MO to allow them to release the scores, even though MO already said they had done this. Response back was "Results will be sent out this week or next." So there you go. We may never get them.

Back