WHO IS THIS?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That elf does look familiar. Any chance he was at the VT/NH ASCE meeting a couple months ago? :huh:

Yeah, I actually was at the joint ASCE meeting at Jesse's but wasn't wearing the elf suit. However, I did max out the angle of repose on my plate at the salad buffet.

Oh, and DV...

469157-teh-suck.jpg

Where'd you find my picture at?

That's from when I just made the half court shot for a year's worth of KFC Honey BBQ wings.

The best part of that meeting was when the guest speaker finished his speech, opened his can of dip and stuffed a wad in his lip during the question phase. Nothing says 'I'm a professional' like spitting in a cup in front of 40 people.

The only thing that would have topped that is if you wore your elf costume!

:rotfl:

The best part of that meeting was when the guest speaker finished his speech, opened his can of dip and stuffed a wad in his lip during the question phase. Nothing says 'I'm a professional' like spitting in a cup in front of 40 people.
No kidding? And you guys all pick on :WV ? LOL.

That is something you'd see here.

The first speaker was OK, the second one was a major league windbag. Everyone at my table was groaning for him to be over.

And how about those quality door prizes? Nothing says low budget like an ASCE coffee cup.

Back