Sorry to ask this - Where is the CPM problems?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Blu1913

I know someone had a CPM problem on the board but I cant find it, my eyes are crossed from 7 hours of studying...anyone help?

Second, anyone using the 6-minute solutions for transpo? Holy god they are hard! Are we really going to see problems that hard!?!?!? :kick:

I have done the AM Transpo questions from the 6-minute book and did not find them to be too hard. I did think that the questions regarding shifting the curves were a little funny (the ones where all you needed was geometry) and probably not something I would expect to see on the test.

-GT

Scott, I agree with the morning ones being easy...but oh boy.....the Depth ones are insane (or maybe its just me). Takes much longer than 10 minutes to do the cals on some of those....

Road Guy, do you "think" it would be a good idea to know how to do float in CPM probelms? Seems like a whole bunch of college relearning...

:BK:

yeah I would be familiar with all the "stuff" regarding Criticl Path Problems

:BK:
yeah I would be familiar with all the "stuff" regarding Criticl Path Problems
Are you talking about for AM or PM? I am not a transpo and all I can do on those CPM problems is find the critical path. Doh.

Back