Sexual Identity Crisis!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
The other day I was informed by a gay acquaintance that I had "acted really gay" while screaming the instructions to some FNG's at our local Hash House Harrier run. That makes about as much sense as telling a drill instructor that he looks gay while screaming at recruits in bootcamp.

Nevertheless, it got me kind of worried. There I was, screaming out instructions while smoking on a big old stogie I had lit off a plank from the fire, picturing myself more like Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge :dsgt: , only to be told that I was coming off more like Brokeback Mountain. :thatsgay:

So it got me thinking, why do all these homosexuals keep sucking my cock?

:jk:

- the guy really did tell me that ( :wtf: ), but it didn't cause me to think much about it. I just think it's a great excuse to share one of my all-time favorite Onion articles.

:thatsgay: :thatsgay: :thatsgay: :thatsgay: :thatsgay: :thatsgay: :thatsgay:

DLeg - so, while you were screaming, did you lisp? Is your left hand on your hips that are rocked to one side and you're showing your right hand palm while shouting these commands?

:thatsgay:

Body language can make all the difference... :D

Wow! How did you guys know! Do you think that would look :thatsgay: ?

Dude - what the hell is Coiff???
Knowing that word, isn't that a little  :thatsgay: ???
I'm the resident EB.com metro of the bunch.

I own more shoes than some women.
LMAO!!

Nice VT, a little selfdeprication goes a long way!

I'm married to a shoe addict, but I suppose most men are.

Is it possible that you DID actually resemble Clint Eastwood in Hearbreak Ridge and your Fairy Fellow was just projecting?

There was a radio shock jock in DC that used to do a bit where he would get a little bump on the head and turn gay for the one man, the ultimate man, the man's man, who could make him switch sides . . . "Ooooh Clint. Clint-on! Get over here and show me why they call you Dirty, Harry."

Was it the Greaseman?

Yoddle-doodle, bone dry bone dryyyyyyuh.

greaseman01.jpg

Is it possible that you DID actually resemble Clint Eastwood in Hearbreak Ridge and your Fairy Fellow was just projecting?
There was a radio shock jock in DC that used to do a bit where he would get a little bump on the head and turn gay for the one man, the ultimate man, the man's man, who could make him switch sides . . . "Ooooh Clint. Clint-on! Get over here and show me why they call you Dirty, Harry."
I'm thinking it was actually a bit of that - he has always told me that I'm "one of the straightest men he's ever met" and is always telling me about who among our acquaintances is a closet homosexual and who is turning that way, etc. I find it all very amusing, though I don't believe much of it. I figure he's telling the other guys the same thing.

Which makes me just sooooo jealous! :thatsgay: :thatsgay: :thatsgay:

Dleg --

I am thinking if you could prance around like this ....
460.gif
you don't even have to worry about :thatsgay: :thatsgay:

:rotflmao

JR

Back