Professional Civil Engineer in South Caliofornia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Professional Civil Engineer with 10 years of experience in commercial and residential project management, team management, effective planning, strategic communication, scheduling, AutoCAD, proposal writing, preparing BOQ and surveying. Experience with a wide variety of infrastructure types including water and wastewater treatment, conveyance, pumping and storage systems, commercial and residential buildings, roads, bridges, armed force bases etc. Completed more than 50 projects successfully with worth of $+200M and completed on time, within budget and to the client’s satisfaction. Served as Dean of Engineering Faculty at an Afghanistan University, supervising engineering faculty and teaching a broad range of engineering subjects. I passed my PE civil exam and will take my PE licensure soon. Im searching for a civil engineering job in South California. My email is [email protected].

Hi, just wondering how is your job hunting going? have you managed to get your PE licensure?

It sounds like you have impressive experience as a Civil Engineer! With your skills in project management, communication, and expertise in various infrastructure types, you have a strong background. To find a civil engineering job in Southern California, try searching on job websites like Indeed or LinkedIn. You can also reach out to local engineering firms and submit your resume. Make sure to highlight your qualifications and mention that you have passed the PE exam. Additionally, if you're interested in advancing your career, consider exploring Online Master's in Civil Engineering programs to enhance your knowledge and opportunities.

Back