• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Books for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hasounah77

I bought all these books for the April 2006 exam but ended up taking Geotech in the afternoon. These books are brand new, NEVER BEEN USED!!!

1. AASHTO: A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets, 2004, (5th Edition) ? the one required based on the latest and greatest NCEES website for the October 2006 exam. Online you can find it for about $160 ? I?ll sell it for $100.

2. AASHTO: Roadside Design Guide, 2002, 3rd Edition (loose leaf). Book and CDs still in the shrink wrap. AASHTO bookstore has it for probably $140; I?ll sell it for $120.

3. Traffic Engineering Handbook, 1999, 5th Edition (still in the shrink wrap, never opened) ? Amazon lists it for $137.5; I?ll sell my copy for $95.

4. MUTCD, 2003 (Still in the box with its very own binder) for $10.

5. Highway Capacity Manual (HCM 2000), 2000 edition. This one is fully tabbed and ready to go to the exam. I had highlighted some of the key formulas. I?ll sell my copy for $75!

Let me know if you?re interested in any or all of these books (can discount if buy multiple books at once). If interested please e-mail at [email protected]

Welcome to the board!!!!! :wel

I moved this here, so that it will get the proper views. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i might be interested in the traffic engineering handbook. let me know how much shipping to Atlanta, GA and will you take paypal!

Hi Road Guy,

If you want it sent Priority it'll probably be around $4 (maybe?). if you want it sent regular it might be around $2 (basically something like that).

I'll take Paypal.

Let me know.

well let me see if I pass or fail, if I fail I will look you up if you havent sold them yet. :BK:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back