PCI Design Handbook: Precast and Prestressed Concrete 7th ed.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PCI (and AASHTO, the other one I don't have) are still listed in the Exam Specifications and Design Standards, so it's probably just a crap shoot whether you get a test question specifically on them or not. Right now, we have a PCI 3rd edition at work, haha.

PCI design handbook is not a referenced standard starting with April 2018 exam.

I checked again just to make sure it wasn't just under vertical morning section or something like that, and it is not.  You don't need the PCI book for the SE exam anymore. 

Now, if only they could get rid of AISI/Cold-formed steel....

Does anyone have a PDF version of the PCI design handbook 7th edition?

Seems like quite the waste to purchase it if there may only be one or two questions regarding it on the PE Civil Exam, and I doubt that I would need to use it at my office, as we have the first three editions.

Does anyone have a PDF version of the PCI design handbook 7th edition?

Seems like quite the waste to purchase it if there may only be one or two questions regarding it on the PE Civil Exam, and I doubt that I would need to use it at my office, as we have the first three editions.
@Wisco_Civ_Struc said they did but I haven't gotten them to respond to me :( let me know if you find one, please!

I'm wanting to check it out for studying / learning purposes, not necessarily bc it's a required reference. still hoping someone has a pdf somewhere :)

I will be preparing for the PE exam of Oct. 2018, could anyone share with me if you have PCI Design Handbook: Precast and Prestressed Concrete, 7th edition?

I would also like to know if anyone has a copy of the PCI handbook i can buy or if there is a PDF floating around i would appreciate it!

Back