• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Not much for sale I guess!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeysVee

MASTER SPAMMER!
Reaction score
Well, I guess nobody has anything for sell...we must all be pack rats.

Has anyone heard of any good deals out there on anything related to engineering? Post a link if you got one!

:D

I'll hold onto it for now. I don't want the double humilitation of selling it off, and then finding out I flunked and having to re-purchase it.
Me 2. I will eventually sell my stuff but for now I think I'll need it in October.

I'll hold onto it for now. I don't want the double humilitation of selling it off, and then finding out I flunked and having to re-purchase it.
Me 2. I will eventually sell my stuff but for now I think I'll need it in October.

I hope I find out sooner rather than later. I need something to wrap fish in and that NCEES sample book is looking mighty fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant decide if I want to sell it or set if on fire in the parking lot one friday over a few cold beers with my coworkers (at least until the office rent a police show up and put an end to our tribal ritual)

Anyone have a copy of AdICPR for sale?
http://www.streamnologies.com/

:D

They've got one hell of a market.....but it's a GREAT tool.

I hope to be posting in this section in late June......I've got a BUNCH of good stuff. 9th and 10th Lindberg, 6-min solutions for Geo, Trans, Struct, Water Resources, sample exams, oh, and a copy of Test Master notes :p

I know Streamlines has a great tool, I just do not have the $3K plus tax and shipping to buy the product. But then again, cannot complete a drainage design without it.

Latest posts

Back