MO PE Application Photo Requirement

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mortis03

Reaction score
So I am attempting to fill out the PE application form for MO and it looks like I need to attach a photo.  It lists approximately 2.5 inch by 3 inch for the size.  I have a spare passport photo sitting here - can I use that?  Does anyone know or used one?  I'm going to use NCEES record account if that makes a difference.  I tried to google it but can't find much.

Thanks for any info!

I'm pretty sure you could print out a 2.5 x 3 inch copy of your Facebook profile photo and it would be fine.  

Missouri's application is pretty silly.  I started to fill it out but ended up taking it in Kansas instead, largely because of how much easier it was to collect the required documentation in Kansas.  For the Missouri application I needed to attach that photo, three experience reference letters from former supervisors, three professional reference letters from other engineers, two personal character reference letters... eight letters total, all of which needed to be in signed/stamped envelopes and mailed together with an affidavit which needed to be witnessed and sealed by a certified notary public... No biometric screening required yet, but I'd hate to give them any ideas.

For the Kansas application I needed three reference letters total and a signed application.  That was it.

Oh man, I'm glad I just finalized my NCEES record and all I had to do was send that over and fill out the basic part of the application.  I guess it is fairly similar, but only 5 reference letters plus 1 from each employer.  

Thanks for the input.

Yeah, Missouri is a more complicated application, and from what I remember it was more expensive than the Kansas application.

Back