• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MGI P.E. Readiness Civil Review Course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

vmi2000

I have the entire MGI P.E. Readiness Civil Review Course in like new condition (some very minor highlighting in one section of the three manuals). The course is designed so that you can follow in the manuals and ask questions (via phone (toll free 800 number), email, or fax) and you have an instructor to answer your specific questions and review you work. I recieved this as a gift from my family but didn't receive the class materials until after I had already started my own self study program and didn't feel that switching study methods would be beneficial. I'm not sure if you can still utilize the MGI instructors but I don't see why not, seeing as I never contacted them regarding the actual review class. Essentially you could indicate that the review material and course was a gift, just as it was for me. This review course sells for $390 or $360 for NSPE members from the MGI Institute. I would be willing to sell this material for $260.00 dollars (shipping included). Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks for your time.

I just talked to an MGI representative and the course is completely usable, all you need to do is use the course number and the six digit student ID that I currently have in my posession and you will have full access to the entire course.

Back