Merged thread (by DV)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can help assist everyone in becoming well rounded people and engineers

Sweet. :vadar: I've been wishing for some time now that someone would help me become more well rounded. I'm a pretty crappy engineer too, so any help you can give me there would be appreciated.

This is very interesting, but don't you think maybe its time to get down to serious engineering now?
There is alot of frivolity here.

Frivolity: the act of being frivilous

Lmao. Do you get angry at the sun for being hot? How about the Earth for being round?

then you my son, are ready to improve. You fit the description that I have given in my signature.

Feel free to use the messenger to contact me about any questions that you may have and want to keep private.

I have been around, but mainly work with on-site septic systems. I am very versed on alternative methods for sanitary service as well. contour absorbtion trench lines, chambered systems, conventional septics, you name it.

We welcome sincere input to this board. I hope that you are here to make constructive contributions. But please note that we are adults, and do not appreciate being treated as children. Or being called children. If this is not an attempt to provoke a response, then I am sorry for accusing you otherwise. Now show me I am not mistaken. We are engineers practicing in the real world, and do not suffer fools gladly.

There is no reason for accusations. I have read most of all of this forum today already.
Why be aggressive towards a new member who is willing to help in any way?
You've read 13 pages of this forum from 3:00 to 4:30? Wow. That's impressive. Nice try.

Actually, I'd like to become a less "rounded" engineer. sitting in the office at my keyboard has certainly taken its toll. DV offered some good advice as to how to drop a couple of pounds.

then you my son, are ready to improve. You fit the description that I have given in my signature.
Feel free to use the messenger to contact me about any questions that you may have and want to keep private.

I have been around, but mainly work with on-site septic systems. I am very versed on alternative methods for sanitary service as well. contour absorbtion trench lines, chambered systems, conventional septics, you name it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ :vadar: :screwloose: :w00t: :BS: :whipping: :brickwall:

Actually, I'd like to become a less "rounded" engineer. sitting in the office at my keyboard has certainly taken its toll. DV offered some good advice as to how to drop a couple of pounds.
Me too !! I need tips on how to drop more than a couple of pounds. And don't give me any of that Atkins or South Beach crap !!!!

JR

BestPosterEver --

I noticed that you are willing to help people that help themselves. I have a problem of a professional nature - it's actually more of a conundrum. If I spell the problem out for you, will you offer alternatives ??

Thank you in advance.

JR

I've moved most of the crap here to this thread. No need for guests or members to see all of this.

Some creative shit in there though

Back