Massachusetts

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NEplantengineer

I thought it might be nice to start a thread for all those waiting patiently in Mass. Mass is an PCS-EES state along with CT, IA, NJ, PA, PR, and VA

Last edited:
I thought it might be nice to start a thread for all those waiting patiently in Mass. Mass is an PCS-EES state along with CT, IA, NJ, PA, PR, and VA
Don't worry there are several of us that are in the same boat. :waitwall: Oh well. I have come to the conclusion that I will expect them to come on June 29th. That gives me another 2 weeks. That way if they come before I hope to be partying. ;)

Im waiting on PA.

TWO MORE WEEKS!!!! Its getting harder by the minute. Especially, when I see so many other states have sent out their results.

:waitwall:

The first question should be WHY we are under this "PSC-EES" agency? Why we are not under ELSES direct state?

Can someone answer this? ;)

We are always some of the ultimate in receive results. I think we are competing for the prize of the most far far away state to receive their results!

:waitwall:

My calculations tell me that PCS-EES will began to send results from june 20 to 22.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back