Joan Rivers died

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed that myself. RIP Joan. A friend saw her perform live. He said she was hysterical.

I can't say that I didn't see it coming with the way things weren't going anywhere. It will be interesting to see if the "routine procedure" had anythign to do with it. either way. sad

10653809_10152655407464266_3433149999595220123_n.jpg

damnit don't say that, some of us are waiting on cheaper by the dozen 3 over here!

I can count on one hand the number of comedians I find funny, and she was one of the few. Shame to see her go.

OTOH, she was 81. Not exactly cut down in her prime, and she seemed to have a heck of good time on her ride through life. They played her monologue on her funeral wishes on the radio this morning. She wanted all the paparazzi there making a big scene. She wanted a wind machine so big the in the casket her hair would be blowing like Beyoncé's on stage.....pretty funny. She will be missed.

Also heard on the radio this morning about an interview she did a few months ago where the interviewer asked her (jokingly) what she wanted on her tombstone. Kind of creepy.

But she actually responded somewhat seriously by saying "It was fun".

Back