• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I PASSED - SELLING MY LIBRARY - CIVIL/TRANSPORTATION

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

majk

Reaction score
I took (and passed) the April 2009 PE Exam and I'm looking to recoup some of my expenses. I took the Transportation Depth Section and have a complete library of resources for studying for and taking the PE Exam. Prices are negotiable to a point, especially since I think it would be great to sell the entire set to one future PE. Sorry, but I cannot accept IOUs payable upon passing!

1)$120 - AASHTO Geometric Design of Highways and Streets 2004. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings, but it has been tabbed with removable tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

2)$125 - ITE Traffic Engineering Handbook - 5th Edition. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings or tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

3)$130 - TRB Highway Capacity Manual 2000 (US Customary Units). In LIKE NEW condition with no markings, but it has been tabbed with removable tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

4)$160 - AASHTO Roadside Design Guide 2002. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings or tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

5)$100 - MUTCD 2003. It's free for download, but I've got a color copy printed and am offering it for sale. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings or tabs. Printed in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

6)$260 - ITE Trip Generation 7th Edition. Includes all 3 volumes (User's Guide). In NEW condition still in plastic wrapper with no markings. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

7)$30 - Six Minute Solutions – Transportation - 2nd Edition. In Used condition with some markings and highlighting on the pages. Lots of good stuff written in the margins, and still useful for your studying. Purchased in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

8)$30 - Six Minute Solutions – Water Resources and Environmental - 1st Edition. In Used condition with some markings and highlighting on the pages. Lots of good stuff written in the margins, and still useful for your studying. Purchased in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

9)$30 - Six Minute Solutions – Geotechnical - 1st Edition, 2nd Printing with minor corrections. In Used condition with some markings and highlighting on the pages. Lots of good stuff written in the margins, and still useful for your studying. Purchased in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

10)$30 - Six Minute Solutions – Environmental - 1st Edition, 2nd Printing with minor corrections. In Used condition with some markings and highlighting on the pages. Lots of good stuff written in the margins, and still useful for your studying. Purchased in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

11)$30 - Six Minute Solutions – Structural - 1st Edition, 2nd Printing with minor corrections. In Used condition with some markings and highlighting on the pages. Lots of good stuff written in the margins, and still useful for your studying. Purchased in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

12)$55 - PPI – Lindeburg – Civil PE Sample Examination - 2nd Edition. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings or tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

13)$60 - PPI – Lindeburg – Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam - 11th Edition. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings or tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

14)$40 - OSHA 1926 Construction Industry Regulations. July 1, 2008 Update. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings or tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

15)$170 - PPI – Lindeburg – Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam - 11th Edition. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings, but it has been tabbed with removable tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

16)$45 – Essential Equations for the Civil PE Exam Using the HP 33s – 2006. In Used condition with some highlighting on the pages. 50 equations from the 5 disciplines included practice problems. Purchased in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

Total: $1,415.00 OBO

Wow! I didn't even realize that I spent that much...but it was worth it to get through in one try. Are you thinking that you might not need all of these to pass? You might be right, but if you're taking the Transportation PM Module you'll see 1 or 2 questions from each resource as a minimum...and it was not a risk that I was willing to take. Let's make a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
**SOLD**

PPI – Lindeburg – Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam - 11th Edition

**SOLD**

**SOLD**

7)Six Minute Solutions – Transportation - 2nd Edition.

8)Six Minute Solutions – Water Resources and Environmental - 1st Edition.

9)Six Minute Solutions – Geotechnical - 1st Edition, 2nd Printing with minor corrections.

10)Six Minute Solutions – Environmental - 1st Edition, 2nd Printing with minor corrections.

11)Six Minute Solutions – Structural - 1st Edition, 2nd Printing with minor corrections.

12)PPI – Lindeburg – Civil PE Sample Examination - 2nd Edition.

16)Essential Equations for the Civil PE Exam Using the HP 33s – 2006.

**SOLD**

**SOLD**

1)$120 - AASHTO Geometric Design of Highways and Streets 2004. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings, but it has been tabbed with removable tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

3)$130 - TRB Highway Capacity Manual 2000 (US Customary Units). In LIKE NEW condition with no markings, but it has been tabbed with removable tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

**SOLD**

**SOLD**

6) ITE Trip Generation 7th Edition. Includes all 3 volumes (User's Guide). In NEW condition still in plastic wrapper with no markings. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

**SOLD**

**SOLD**

ITE Traffic Engineering Handbook - 5th Edition. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings or tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

**SOLD**

I am interested in item 13)$60 - PPI – Lindeburg – Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam - 11th Edition. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings or tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

Just not sure if I will have time to open it.

Please send me an email at [email protected].

I've still got the following:

4)$160 - AASHTO Roadside Design Guide 2002. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings or tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

5)$100 - MUTCD 2003. It's free for download, but I've got a color copy printed and am offering it for sale. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings or tabs. Printed in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

13)$60 - PPI – Lindeburg – Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam - 11th Edition. In LIKE NEW condition with no markings or tabs. Purchased new in March 2009 for the April 2009 exam.

Let me know if you are interested.

Latest posts

Back