• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Civil Construction PE Reference and Study Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wtindal

Reaction score
I passed the PE in October of 2015 in Civil: Construction.  Below is a list of the references and study material I am selling that I used to prepare for the test, If interested in any of this stuff email me at [email protected] and we can go from there.  I plan to use PayPal for payments. Offers are welcomed, no price is firm.

NCEES Recommended References:

1. ACI SP-4 Formwork for Concrete 7th  & ACI 347 (included as appendix to SP-4) - This book is in brand new condition and is hardback. - $160 w/ free shipping
  2. ASCE 37-02 Design Loads on Structures - This book is paperback and used but good condition. - $25 w/ free shipping
  3. NDS National Design Specification for Wood Construction, 2012 - This is a spiral bound book from a PDF that I printed - $20 w /free shipping
  4. CMWB Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls Under Construction, 2012 - This is a spiral bound book form a PDF that I printed also - $20 w/free shipping
I Will sell all of the above as a bundle for $180 w/ free shipping

Study Guides and Practice Problems:

None of these have writing in them and are still clean and in good condition.  I worked all of my problems on engineering paper. All paperback, and I bought them new.

1. NCEES Practice Exam for Construction - this is an 80 question mock exam (40 breadth and 40 depth questions and solutions for all) and is set up like the real test. - $20 free shipping
  2. Six-minute solutions for Construction by Elaine Huang (100 practice problems and solutions on construction related topics)- $40 free shipping
  3. Construction Depth Reference manual for Civil PE Exam by Thomas Korman - $70 free shipping
  4. Construction Depth Practice Exams for Civil PE Exam by Beth Lin Hartmann(40 construction depth practice problems and solutions) - $60 free shipping
  5. Four Sample Exams for the Civil PE Exam, second edition by Ruwan Rajapakse (4-40 question breadth exams and solutions) - $30 free shipping
If you have any questions about these references or study material search there titles under Amazon to get a description.  You will also notice that I am asking a lot lower prices than are on amazon.  I just want to get rid of these things and try to get some money back out of it, since my company didn't help me out financially for any of my books or testing fees.  Make me an offer on the whole bundle if you would like.  If interested in any of this stuff email me at [email protected] and we can go from there.  I plan to use paypal for payments. Thanks

I passed the PE in October of 2015 in Civil: Construction.  Below is a list of the references and study material I am selling that I used to prepare for the test, If interested in any of this stuff email me at [email protected] and we can go from there.  I plan to use PayPal for payments. Offers are welcomed, no price is firm.

NCEES Recommended References:

1. ACI SP-4 Formwork for Concrete 7th  & ACI 347 (included as appendix to SP-4) - This book is in brand new condition and is hardback. - $160 w/ free shipping
  2. ASCE 37-02 Design Loads on Structures - This book is paperback and used but good condition. - $25 w/ free shipping
  3. NDS National Design Specification for Wood Construction, 2012 - This is a spiral bound book from a PDF that I printed - $20 w /free shipping
  4. CMWB Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls Under Construction, 2012 - This is a spiral bound book form a PDF that I printed also - $20 w/free shipping
I Will sell all of the above as a bundle for $180 w/ free shipping

Study Guides and Practice Problems:

None of these have writing in them and are still clean and in good condition.  I worked all of my problems on engineering paper. All paperback, and I bought them new.

1. NCEES Practice Exam for Construction - this is an 80 question mock exam (40 breadth and 40 depth questions and solutions for all) and is set up like the real test. - $20 free shipping
  2. Six-minute solutions for Construction by Elaine Huang (100 practice problems and solutions on construction related topics)- $40 free shipping
  3. Construction Depth Reference manual for Civil PE Exam by Thomas Korman - $70 free shipping
  4. Construction Depth Practice Exams for Civil PE Exam by Beth Lin Hartmann(40 construction depth practice problems and solutions) - $60 free shipping
  5. Four Sample Exams for the Civil PE Exam, second edition by Ruwan Rajapakse (4-40 question breadth exams and solutions) - $30 free shipping
If you have any questions about these references or study material search there titles under Amazon to get a description.  You will also notice that I am asking a lot lower prices than are on amazon.  I just want to get rid of these things and try to get some money back out of it, since my company didn't help me out financially for any of my books or testing fees.  Make me an offer on the whole bundle if you would like.  If interested in any of this stuff email me at [email protected] and we can go from there.  I plan to use paypal for payments. Thanks
Hi wtindal,

I'm interested.  I'll e-mail you.

Back