• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FE Review Material for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csm

Reaction score
I have the following books for sale which are all in GREAT condition and like new. I just found out I passed (thank goodness!) and these were the books I used to study.

1) FE Review Manual: Rapid Preparation for the General FE Exam by Michael Lindeberg Copyright 2004. This is the red/yellow book not sold on "the other board". Cost: $40

2) 1001 Solved Engineering Fundamental Problems - 3rd edition same as what is being sold on "the other board" for $39.95. Cost: $25

3) FE/EIT Sample Exams - 2nd edition same as what is being sold on "the other board" for $39.95. Cost: $25

4) 999 Nonquantitative Problems - Same as on "the other board" for $39.95. Cost: $25

5) General Engineering Sample Questions & Solutions (Red and white book on "the other board") "the other board" cost is $34.95. Cost: $20

I will sale them all as a package for $125 which includes shipping or individually if someone prefers. This is a great price considering they are all in GREAT condition and extremely useful for preparation for the General Morning and Afternoon session.

If interested please respond to this post with information on how to contact you.

Back