FE Folks

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
If you have it, save your FE formula book for when you do your PE Studying, even if its years away, there is some good stuff in there, I had to reprint it from the NCEES website, which was a pain, but some of that basic stuff they seem to re-ask again and again...shows up in that little book from time to time ...

hope you all did well

Thanks RG. It was very nerve racking. I printed the NCEES manual front and back and made a snappy little binder a long time ago and its held up well. Honestly I found the equations to be written rather poorly in many instances but it covers a lot of material. I know the ChE stuff is very helpful.

I kept mine. Lots of good concise info in there. Takes less time to dig through than a PPI RM.

I didn't use it for the first 2/3 of my studying, and I saw it on the book shelf one day.

I brought it with me to the PE exam, but didn't actually use it.

I found some of the survey type informationn useful this past go round, and I found some other burried info on it that would have been nice to have had with me the first go round..

Back