Can any of guys see this?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UCF 2001 here. I took some classes with a Scott, wonder if Scottsie is the same one.

Last edited:
we take our eliteness for granted maybe?

oranges

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up from oranges? Purples? Pinkies? BROWNS?

I just don't normally post unless I have something to add.

Just letting you all know I was here.

I take nothing for granted. :ph43r:

Actually, I was replying to GA_YJ

I wrote oranges to see if the add banner on the bottom would pick up on it. the banner is all about hermit crabs on the vacation thread.

so take it easy brah B)

oooooohhh, I just "advanced" into the secret room. Hey what's Michael Jackson doing in here? No I don't want any wine. No my boys are older than 10. Don't touch me there.

Notice:

what you have just read is a textbook example of an inappropriate post and has no place on a professional engineering forum.

oooooohhh, I just "advanced" into the secret room. Hey what's Michael Jackson doing in here? No I don't want any wine. No my boys are older than 10. Don't touch me there.

Notice:

what you have just read is a textbook example of an inappropriate post and has no place on a professional engineering forum.
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the "shoot the breeze" is the exception. :D

Notice:

:lmao:

Latest posts

Back