Anyone Taking the PE in October 08?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KWarren

Hi, I'm planning on taking the PE in October this year, and I'm looking for a study partner! I need someone in the Sacramento, CA area. Any takers?!

Hi KWarren, there are not that many people that take the ChemE test. I may be wrong. That is my experience in Texas. The first two times I took the exam, there were only 5 ChemE's each time. I could tell from talking to my neighbors and reference books on the tables. They sat all the people in the same discipline together. The third (and last time) I took it, I couldn't tell. They mixed everyone around.

I hope you are able to find a study partner. We're here to help, so let us know if you have any questions.

Hi, I'm planning on taking the PE in October this year, and I'm looking for a study partner! I need someone in the Sacramento, CA area. Any takers?!
Hi KWarren,

I am taking the exam, but I am further down So Cal.

Samzmom

Hi KWarren, there are not that many people that take the ChemE test. I may be wrong. That is my experience in Texas. The first two times I took the exam, there were only 5 ChemE's each time. I could tell from talking to my neighbors and reference books on the tables. They sat all the people in the same discipline together. The third (and last time) I took it, I couldn't tell. They mixed everyone around.
I hope you are able to find a study partner. We're here to help, so let us know if you have any questions.
There were 2 of us when I took it. I always feared/wondered how far from the norm my ChE curriculum was since we were in LAS and not the Engineering department. Always thought they put a larger emphasis on the Chemistry than the exgineering...heck the only thing preventing me from having the chemistry degree to boot, is 2 lab courses. It's hard to describe but a sense of calm set in morning of the test when I saw the other ChE had the EXACT same textbooks as I did and he went somewhere else.

Latest posts

Back