ANY LEADS IN HOUSTON

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freon

Reaction score
As many of you know, I'm hangin' up my six-gun this summer and leaving the fate of Iraq in Sapper's capable hands. I've applied to the major oil companies already; but does anyone know of any good-to-work-for firms in the Houston area? I am a mixed-mode guy; BSChE & MSEE.

Freon, P.E.

I did the Fluor thing there for 6 months. I am an ME and worked in the HVAC section doing control systems. I may know a process control systems guy who I can reach (though I don't know him real well and might not even be able to find him) to see if he might have some leads there. It was Ok work the money was OK, but the work was overall pretty boring for my likes. I am more into manufacturing, management and customer-related issues, so I got bored there. I am not sure the status of any of the projects there either. Its been a couple of years since I left, so, for all I know, the projects may have dried up since then.

If you are interested in having me look into things there, PM me. I will try to check back for a PM soon.

Ed

I've applied to NASA, but a friend of mine there said that they are going through a lean period, so I am not holding my breath. There seems to be plenty of openings in the construction sector; so now I am just waiting....

Latest posts

Back