#1 newfoundland58

newfoundland58

Intern

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Discipline:Enviro

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:48 PM

Hi there,

Just received permission to take the October 2010 PE Exam and am in search of the hallowed reference books. I am having trouble finding the 5th edition of Environmental Engineering and Sanitation by J.A. Salvato. I can't really afford the 3-volume 6th edition, even if I knew which of the three volumes would be most helpful. Anyone have a line on a 5th edition for sale?

#2 Dleg

Dleg

Veteran

• EB Supporting Member
  • 14,513 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:12 PM

Sorry, that's my favorite reference - use it frequently at work. Have you tried Amazon yet? They usually have several used options through their marketplace.

#3 newfoundland58

newfoundland58

Intern

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:48 PM

Checked Ebay, Amazon and some of the internation edition knock-off websites with no luck. Plenty of new 3-volume 6th editions for around $110 per volume and a scattering of older 4th editions (which I'm afraid may be too dated...). Thanks anyway!

Great forum by the way!

#4 CPuerta

CPuerta

Intern

• 40 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

THe fourth edition should more than meet the needs for a suitable reference during the env exam.

QUOTE (newfoundland58 @ Jul 20 2010, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Checked Ebay, Amazon and some of the internation edition knock-off websites with no luck. Plenty of new 3-volume 6th editions for around $110 per volume and a scattering of older 4th editions (which I'm afraid may be too dated...). Thanks anyway!

Great forum by the way!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

=