NCEES Practice Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechE_in_PA_PE

Chief Injun Ear
Reaction score
Do the NCEES practice exams all have the same morning exam? I'm planning on taking the T&F exam, but was wondering if it would be worth getting the other discipline practice exams?

They all have the same morning questions so no not there. Some people but the others and study problems so that they are over prepared.

OK thanks... I'll probably just get the one exam and work the merm practice problems for the ms&m and HVAC problems

If you are taking HVAC Depth I would highly suggest getting the 6ms set by Elder. Well worth the money.

I thought the 6MS and NCEES T&F versions were very similar to the exam questions. Be careful of the MERM questions. They can take you out to left field and leave you.

I thought the 6MS and NCEES T&F versions were very similar to the exam questions. Be careful of the MERM questions. They can take you out to left field and leave you.

:rotflmao: isn't that the truth.

I hated the TFS 6MS. I thought they were more difficult. I still might burn it. The question is whether to use propane or white gas.

I'd go with the NCEES book.

Back