Anyone need Mechanical MD&M Study Materials?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmsander

Reaction score
I passed!  So If by chance anyone in the Atlanta area is looking for the whole package, I have the MERM, Shigleys, NCEES '16 Practice Exam, NCEES '12 Practice Exam, a Statistics reference, plus a few various reference sheets (Welding symbols, MD&M symbols).

Comes with spare calculator, NCEES Pencil from April 2017 exam, and mobile folding cart.

All for $300, or whatever you think is fair?

Feel free to hit me up with any questions.

Thanks!

IMG_0237.JPG

Just curious, are you in an industry where Shigleys and the MERM carry no value to your day to day work?

(I mean no offense by this question.)
The MERM I could possibly do without, Shigley is indispensable.  I'm a thermal/fluids guy and I've recently been involved in design work requiring me to get my copy of Shigley (bearing and spring design).

The MERM I could possibly do without, Shigley is indispensable.  I'm a thermal/fluids guy and I've recently been involved in design work requiring me to get my copy of Shigley (bearing and spring design).
It's nearly the opposite for me.  Ha!

That's where I am now.  I'm an HVAC / Refrigeration engineer, but I've started expanding into other areas of design.  My co-worker has the 2nd edition of Shigley's (he used it in college) and I've borrowed it a couple of times, so I am looking for a copy.

I have a 4th edition my mentor from my old job passed down. My college copy is stored away somewhere...

Back