ME Thermal Fluids PE Prep Dallas Area?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landolakes

Reaction score
Anyone know of a PE Prep for ME TF in DFW area?

Or any testimonials on Testmasters VS PPI live online class?

This is my 4th attempt and I taken the on-demand School of PE/ Dr Toms Classroom courses already. I failed by a 2 points in Oct 2016... just want to take another class to keep me on track along with my solo studying.

I'm not sure what worth you're going to get by taking more courses.  SoPE and Dr. Tom's are two of the best rated courses.  Before you jump into another prep course I think you need to sit down and identify across all four times you've taken the exam what your weak areas are and work on those.  Of course you should not ignore your 'strong' areas while you're doing this or you'll end up being weaker in those...

Well thats actually where I am starting, busted out the Schaums for Thermo to work it through. 

When it came to systems this test had Certain aplication questions regardimg HVAC I was not familiar with. My fault for not concentrating on those more. 

This was one of those times I was confident that I passed despite those... but it got me.

im hoping i have another attempt since rules changed in my state to 3 times in 4 year period... though when I was approved it said I had 4 attempts. Hoping im grandfathered in!

I failed it in April when I took School of PE but I didn't really focus on solo studying. I passed ME TFS this October. I found really using my old notes from school of PE and just working any problem I could get my hands on for about 4 months. 

I think to me it came down to working problems. The first time I thought the school of PE was going to be enough...and I found out it wasn't.

Just my $0.02

Back