photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TNPE

TENNESSEE!!!!

63 posts in this topic

PASSED PE POWER

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!

pass.png

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did TN just came out. Or was it yesterday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, haali said:

Did TN just came out. Or was it yesterday?

Just came out. Email received at 7:58AM eastern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to tell the boss to give you a bonus and a raise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see that you both passed! That's awesome!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats fellas!!!Still waiting on illinois

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Passed! Mechanical Fluid and Thermal Systems. Thats finally over.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TNSparky said:

Just came out. Email received at 7:58AM eastern.

Congrats, @TNSparky.  What a huge burden that has been lifted!:DV::party-smiley-048:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TNPE said:

Congrats, @TNSparky.  What a huge burden that has been lifted!:DV::party-smiley-048:

Same to you @TNPE!!!! Huge relief!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TNSparky said:

Same to you @TNPE!!!! Huge relief!!!!

I didn't see a single person at the Knoxville testing center who was taking it in EE, much less power.  Mostly CEs, at least all around me.  Which was kind of alarming in that the power industry is a big deal around this area with the influence from TVA, TVPPA and the local power providers in this area.  Glad to know I wasn't alone, cause I was thinking, "wtf, DOT must have a lot of dirt they need moved."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I passed water resources 

thank you EET!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Charles Webb said:

I passed water resources 

thank you EET!

Congrats, @Charles Webb

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes sir!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Charles Webb said:

I passed water resources 

thank you EET!

Congrats @Charles Webb!!!!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, TNPE said:

I didn't see a single person at the Knoxville testing center who was taking it in EE, much less power.  Mostly CEs, at least all around me.  Which was kind of alarming in that the power industry is a big deal around this area with the influence from TVA, TVPPA and the local power providers in this area.  Glad to know I wasn't alone, cause I was thinking, "wtf, DOT must have a lot of dirt they need moved."

Yeah. I was in there. I deal with relays a lot and setting them. So luckily, I do short circuit analysis and stuff like that all the time. It definitely helped me for the exam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Charles Webb. Not gonna lie, the chorus of this song was playing when I opened the NCEES portal this AM.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is awesome!!

 

3rd time taking the test. I've been playing don't stop believing all day!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Charles Webb said:

That is awesome!!

 

3rd time taking the test. I've been playing don't stop believing all day!

Classic!!

Y'all remember when B-B-Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl, do ya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, December 09, 2016 at 10:35 AM, TNPE said:

I didn't see a single person at the Knoxville testing center who was taking it in EE, much less power.  Mostly CEs, at least all around me.  Which was kind of alarming in that the power industry is a big deal around this area with the influence from TVA, TVPPA and the local power providers in this area.  Glad to know I wasn't alone, cause I was thinking, "wtf, DOT must have a lot of dirt they need moved."

I took the EE (electronics) in knoxville. Thought I was the only one. PASSED!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, REsonance503 said:

I took the EE (electronics) in knoxville. Thought I was the only one. PASSED!!

Congrats @REsonance503!  Good to know we weren't alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2016 at 3:24 PM, REsonance503 said:

I took the EE (electronics) in knoxville. Thought I was the only one. PASSED!!

Username checkout but unstable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0