Oct 2016 Mechanical Exam (HVAC)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KS Mech

Reaction score
Long time lurker, new poster.

After not passing the April 2016 exam, i'm signed back up for the October Exam. I was pretty discouraged after receiving the results and not passing..especially for having what I thought was a passing score. Hopefully with a new study plan and more time, the second time around will be a breeze!

After not passing the April 2016 exam, i'm signed back up for the October Exam. I was pretty discouraged after receiving the results and not passing..especially for having what I thought was a passing score. Hopefully with a new study plan and more time, the second time around will be a breeze!
I'm going for the OCT 2016 ME TFS exam. Did you use any review course?

what was your score?

Looks like you're about one question away.  Totally doable.  Plus, now you have the experience of the real exam in your pocket.  You got this!!

Looks like you're about one question away.  Totally doable.  Plus, now you have the experience of the real exam in your pocket.  You got this!!
Thank you very much! It means alot! I've already started studying again and have one round of exam experience in my pocket. Hopefully in October everything is a breeze!

Thank you very much! It means alot! I've already started studying again and have one round of exam experience in my pocket. Hopefully in October everything is a breeze!
Things will be different and it will still be tough.  Study your ass off.  :)

Back