MI PE reults?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MI2009

Reaction score
anybody waiting on the MI PE results? when do you think will get them?

my guess is next week? too soon? :bananapowerslide:

Interesting. I set my expectations for Mid July. Based on my firend's experience, the Michigan Results are faster than many other places.

Does MI contact candidates directly or do they have ELSES email the results?

ELSES will e-mail the results directly to you provided you have given them with a valid e-mail address

results are out tomorrow by email.....I would say starting noon tomorrow :party-smiley-048:

ELSES says the results will be out next week. However, I am hoping that it will sooner than than next week to put us all out of our misery.

ELSES will e-mail the results directly to you provided you have given them with a valid e-mail address

Is this new for this exam? I don't remember exam results by email last time. But I have confirmed this from the ELSES website:

<LI>NCEES releases exam results to ELSES 10 to 12 weeks after the exam date. ELSES will email exam results to examinees on behalf of the Michigan Board.

do you guys know if they email everybody pass/fail at the same time? is there any order?

do you guys know if they email everybody pass/fail at the same time? is there any order?
I am not sure. I am waiting to get an e-mail from ELSES. Looks like a few candidates have already received theirs...hopefully the wait will not be too long now..

PLEASE HELP! I got the notification email from elses (Michigan Exam) and I went to to my account and pressed send results...but it has been over 7-8 minutes now?

One of my friends got a failed message. So, they are sending them to everyone.
I am confused I thought MI is an email state?

I called ELSES and I was told that I have to give it an hour? true? how long it took you guys before from email notification to results? please help?

Back