Anyone have SE II results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on April's SE II exam results, I expect results to begin coming in late next week around friday the 9th or monday the 12th.

Just got an email from the Delaware Board. SE II Results are in.

I Passed!! Second try in 6 years.

Cowboys Suck!, but I Passed!

Good luck to everyone else waiting for SE II results.

Congratulations!!!! That is quite an achievement. I hope to take that exam sometime soon, or I may wait until they combine the SE I/SE II... we shall see.

:beerchug:

:multiplespotting:

Now is the time for some major celebrating!!!

And, even though the Cowboys didn't make it... you could cheer for the AZ Cardinals this weekend! :)

I just got mine SE II results-- passed.

Want to thank you all for great support.

Best luck for waiting folks.

thanks.

Just got my results emailed from ELSES (AZ) to me and I just had to sneak into EB.com to post the good news.

I PASSED!!!

Awesome!!

3 exams down, 3 more to go to achieve SE supremacy!

oh god... what have I gotten myself into?!?!?!

Casey,

What have you taken, and what do you have left to take? Good luck in your quest!

Annas-

I am from Texas. thank you very much for you all and for Kevo_55 for previous posts related to STR which are great for all takers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Casey,
What have you taken, and what do you have left to take? Good luck in your quest!
I've taken:

FE, Civil PE, and now the SEII

In October I will be taking the WA SEIII to get my WA SE license and in November a structural exam for the province of BC to get my Struct. Eng license (which is kinda useless right now as it is in its infancy, but hey why not?!).

And the third exam, and hopefully last exam ever, is the one Kevo just did, the CA seismic/surveying exam. I'm not sure if I will ever get around to doing that one. I've been told the CA SE license is cream of the crop so I would like to strive for that. But currently the idea of relocating to California is more of a pipe dream than a reality; whereas, the WA SE license is a bit closer to reality for me.

Kevo,

Thanks! And I hope you get your results soon! When do you plan on starting your WA SEIII studying? My wife is already pushing me to buy books for it!

Annas- I am from Texas. thank you very much for you all and for Kevo_55 for previous posts related to STR which are great for all takers.
No problem McGill!!! Just remember that YOU passed this exam. YOU desve a big pat on the back. YOU ROCK!! :th_rockon:

I've taken:FE, Civil PE, and now the SEII

In October I will be taking the WA SEIII to get my WA SE license and in November a structural exam for the province of BC to get my Struct. Eng license (which is kinda useless right now as it is in its infancy, but hey why not?!).

And the third exam, and hopefully last exam ever, is the one Kevo just did, the CA seismic/surveying exam. I'm not sure if I will ever get around to doing that one. I've been told the CA SE license is cream of the crop so I would like to strive for that. But currently the idea of relocating to California is more of a pipe dream than a reality; whereas, the WA SE license is a bit closer to reality for me.

Kevo,

Thanks! And I hope you get your results soon! When do you plan on starting your WA SEIII studying? My wife is already pushing me to buy books for it!
I think that I'll find out in late January. I'll actually be overseas though, so I'm not sure if I'll find out when everyone else does or not.

IF I pass, I'll start studying for the SEIII in May. It will be one hell of an exam, so I will leave nothing to chance.

Congrats again casey!!! :bananalama:

I believe that CA has agreed to accept the WA SEIII as an acceptible substitute for the CA Seismic. Can anyone confirm this?

^^CA will agree to accept the WA SE3 as equal to the CA SE3. You will still need to take and pass the "bonus" CA civil exams.

I've painfully found this out myself. Sorry for the info.

Thanks for the information. WA seems to be a little elusive about information on their SE3 exam. Do you have any recommendations for what to buy to study? Or any other insight.

Back