TENNESSEE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mollielou

Civil EI
Reaction score
I have seen a few others mention TN in their posts so I figured I'd start a thread for all those individuals waiting on their results. I figure we still have a couple of weeks but you never know.

Waiting and very nervous. Last year they arrived in Memphis on New Years Eve.

I am waiting with you guys in Memphis. Hopefully it will get here a bit earlier than it did last year if it is good news ... then again if it is bad news New Years eve will be fine

I think I got mine about a week after new years, two years ago, if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting and very nervous. Last year they arrived in Memphis on New Years Eve.
I'm betting on getting them by January 3rd. I think there is a good chance of receiving the results by then if the Tennessee Board gets them out in a timely manner but you never know what may hold up the letters like the TN board's move this past April.

Good luck, y'all. I know how hard the wait is. I got PE in 2007 after 3 failures. I have to say that the waiting in 2007 would have driven me absolutely crazy had it not been for this site. Been here ever since. It is a great group of engineers.

thanks for starting this thread. Right after the exam I moved to Illinois so I'm sure I'll receive mine even a day or two later than everyone else. I'll just watch for the threads on here to kind of figure when my results are coming.

thanks again.

I was inquiring for a friend and got this response from Cynthia Toombs:

I process the FE exam scores. We haven't received the results yet. Once we get them we will have to record the scores and print wall certificates. The letters will go out after that. With the Christmas Holidays coming up and a deadline for FE's and PE's taking the April exam being January 1st, they may be slightly delayed in going out. State offices are closed the 24th, 25th and the 26th for the holidays and I will also be out Monday and Tuesday next week. Please ask your associate to be patient. We'll get them out as soon as possible, but the more e-mails and phone calls we get, the less time we have to complete our other duties.

It looks like a long wait for TN exam takers out there. Good luck to everyone.

It looks like a long wait for TN exam takers out there. Good luck to everyone.
For those of us who took the PE I would assume it may not take as long as FE results because there should be less test takers and no wall certificate to print so I'm sticking with the historical data I have collected and assuming my wait will last only until the first part of January.

I understand TN never gets the results out before Christmas, but this makes me very angry. I never thought waiting for test results would have this kind of effect on me. I will probably already have had a nervous breakdown if we don't get them until after the new year.

Can any of you TN folk still log into ELSES?

I just tried this morning and it didn't recognize me. I guess if I'm going to retake the exam, they'll just issue me another password or something??

Let's hope we don't have to retake though! :)

Can any of you TN folk still log into ELSES?I just tried this morning and it didn't recognize me. I guess if I'm going to retake the exam, they'll just issue me another password or something??

Let's hope we don't have to retake though! :)
I just tried logging in and it gave me an error message as well.

They were discussing this on another thread and wishfully thinking that it means you passed if you can't still sign in. I'm not believing it though....even though it would be nice to know if this was the case.

I'm totally stressing!

This waiting game is ruining my life now. I can't do anything else except obsess about it. How can it be that hard to get me my results TN!

Yeah I sure didn't think it was going to be this hard to wait. I actually was fine for the first 7 weeks, then I started thinking about it and can't quit thinking about it. Oh well we will find out one way or the other in the next month!

This is the worst part. Last time I was pulling my hair out at this point but with the holidays it's a little easier to distract yourself. I've noticed being a little more on edge lately.

Atleast GA is not the only southern state to make people wait.

Anybody have any updates on Tennessee? After strolling through other states in this forum, it seems like they've all come in earlier than last October's exam. Tennessee's results apparently came in Dec 29th last year, so I was really hoping to have them by now.

Since I'm in Illinois now, I'm sure I'm at least a day behind you guys so thought I'd see if anyone has received anything.

I'm going nuts.

Haven't heard anything yet. In Memphis we usually get ours a day after Nashville gets theirs. Hopefully it's tomorrow since I haven't heard from anyone in middle TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back