Georgia PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
However, they are for comity applicants.

Sorry to be a douche, but I figured why not.

That's just wrong. The state board met Tuesday (9th) so I figure next week they'll start updating. Probably the 16th or 17th

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed the ELEIS place yesterday and they said they have not released the results to the states yet.

I emailed the ELEIS place yesterday and they said they have not released the results to the states yet.
I don't know if anyone has done this yet but last year it took 54 days to get results and the exam was on October 24th. This year the exam was on October 24th so you should be getting results on Wednesday is my guess. Also, they update this site first:

https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/myverification/

Type in PE033585 into the license number field. If you get a hit that probably means they have started adding licensees by examination.

Good luck.

^ Just beware that there may be some other licenses issued in between. I was doing this when I was waiting for results and had a couple of near heart attacks because the board added some comity licenses. I would check closely and look at the new numbers. If they are mostly out-of-state addresses, it's not the real thing. Good luck.

The current liecenses are up to PE033589. The new ones will have to start after that.

It looks like some select Georgia PE exam candidate this round will be honored with the number PE033666. :asthanos: :goat: :asthanos: I wouldn't want that engineer to stamp plans for my new church! :holyness:

One year ago today is when people in our office found out if they passed the Fall 2007 test......so hopefully they will update the GA website soon!!

The surveyors have their results now for Ga. One of our guys just found his number now. I wonder if we will get ours today too?

Its funny to see that florida has their results before Ga. I would have thought they would have recieved them at the same time.

Come on Georgia......you are about to be 2 days late.....let's get on the ball......

:deadhorse:

All Georgia engineers, we should set up some contacts to potentially work together in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back