Pennsylvania Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy22kar

Reaction score
Well, I just talked to a person at EES and they said that within the next two weeks, results should be sent out. However, they have not been sent out yet.

Just an update so you all aren't sitting around watching and waiting for the mailman.

^^ Don't beleive in that people of EES. I got the same answer a year ago and, at the same time, my wife found my result in the mailbox.

^^ Don't beleive in that people of EES. I got the same answer a year ago and, at the same time, my wife found my result in the mailbox.

I just want to get the results so I can either start the process all over again, or celebrate.....or maybe that is hang myself or celebrate.....either way, this wait is agonizing.

Tell me about it. I have been trying to patiently wait this out, but I am getting major anxiety over this, especially since a lot of other states are already getting their results. I seriously think I'm going to die of chronic diarrhea if I don't find out soon! That may be TMI, but at this point, I don't care.

Tell me about it. I have been trying to patiently wait this out, but I am getting major anxiety over this, especially since a lot of other states are already getting their results. I seriously think I'm going to die of chronic diarrhea if I don't find out soon! That may be TMI, but at this point, I don't care.

Yes....TMI.....I am not that anxious.....want to know anxiety? This put it in perspective for me just last night....got home from the Phillies game last night with my 7 year old son. After my wife and I put him down for the night she says to me "XXXX (my daughter) told me tonight that while we were at the playground she found a needle and got poked with it....should I call the doctor tomorrow?".....uh, YES!!!

Doc says get her to the emergency room for blood tests and start of some drug program, I presume for whatever diseases might be in that needle.....

That's anxiety.

Luckily, my wife did one thing right. We live in the country where we just have NEVER seen a needle. Not that it is not possible. But she took my daughter back to the park and had her show her where this happened, and they found what my daughter was talking about and it was a rusty tack that fell off of a postup board in the park....but to a 6 year old its a needle.....so we only have to worry about tetnus, not AIDS.

But so much anxiety over an exam that I am shitting myself literally???? No, there are bigger problems in life. And yes, telling me about your diarrhea was too much information.

they're coming.. Here's the message I received from EES today.

As a matter of fact, I helped the mailroom run those through the postage machine this morning to be sure it went out with their midday run to the Post Office, so it's on its way!

Keep your fingers crossed,

Jason Lankford, DE LS & PA Eng/LS/Geo Coordinator

-----

Engineering Examination Services / PA Eng

150 Fourth Ave North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219

they're coming.. Here's the message I received from EES today.

As a matter of fact, I helped the mailroom run those through the postage machine this morning to be sure it went out with their midday run to the Post Office, so it's on its way!

Keep your fingers crossed,

Jason Lankford, DE LS & PA Eng/LS/Geo Coordinator

-----

Engineering Examination Services / PA Eng

150 Fourth Ave North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219
Thanks for the update! I am also going insane. Oh, and my co-worker who took it a year ago said his name appeared on the license look-up a day or two before he got his letter. Just FYI.

So what you are saying is that we should see results in the mail on Sat...?? I'm guessing it is only a three day trip from TN.

i'm shooting for 1-2 days from TN via mail. but I'm really expecting them tomorrow (friday)

Reading between lines and words, this guy "Jason" looks like is trying to give you good news... ;)
Good Luck!!

jason told me the same thing last time when the fall results were coming out to keep my fingers crossed. i didn't pass and had to retake it this past spring.

If what PAPE said concerning the licensing lookup is correct we should be able to lookup today and see if we passed. If you get an online lookup verification let us know, then the ones of us who didn't pass will know what to expect in the snail mail. Man I hate this waiting stuff, I hope this is my one and only time I have to play this game. I don't remember the FE exam being so mentally exhausting during the wait.

So is PA like the last state to notify its examinees of their results? I've checked the PA license website to see if my name was posted (a few days early) as someone else previously stated. I'm not listed so either its still too early or I didnt make it! The suspense is killing me!!!

It looks like they only notify by mail, is that correct?

So is PA like the last state to notify its examinees of their results? I've checked the PA license website to see if my name was posted (a few days early) as someone else previously stated. I'm not listed so either its still too early or I didnt make it! The suspense is killing me!!!
It looks like they only notify by mail, is that correct?
I think that's true.

I'm not up there either, so that's either good news or we all failed! No, I really don't think they've updated the site yet. I hesitated to tell everyone that, because if for some reason they don't get them up until after we get the letters and we find out we passed, we will have totally stressed for nothing! I will definitely let everyone know if/when I see myself listed on the site.

I've been watching the state board, so far it looks as though they are only adding reciprocity licenses because only about 3 or so of the 15 licenses added within the last few days live in Pa.

The numbers are in the PE075692 range.. I just do a search on PE0756* and get the results that were added that way.

I passed the PE exam last Oct and they didn't fix the website until after I got my number which was Feb 08. You will get the results in the mail before the actual website is changed.

anyone check their mail yet? I have to wait until about 4:30 to get my mail and it's absolutely driving me nuts!

anyone check their mail yet? I have to wait until about 4:30 to get my mail and it's absolutely driving me nuts!
I can't check mine either until after 5pm - someone might get home before I do to check - in that case I will defintely tell you all if something arrived. I am in the Philly area, where are you all?

Back