who failed??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason17

Reaction score
ok so, if you have been emailed that you failed, can you let us know? i am freaking out that they are waiting til they get it out to those who passed first, then to those who failed.... SUCKS!!!

No AZ is all by mail. (That is how I got my notice that I passed!! wahoo! I had to say it again)

No AZ is all by mail. (That is how I got my notice that I passed!! wahoo! I had to say it again)
wow seriously?? i would have thought email would be faster, you guys are getting mailed letters faster than others are getting emails... what the heck...

They knew there would have been a big disaster if they didn't get them to us in AZ faster than humanly possible!

Maybe everyone else just needs to make more of a ruckus.

i have a friend here in FL who received a fail notice by email this afternoon. i'm not sure if they are going alphabetically or by examinee # or what

i have a friend here in FL who received a fail notice by email this afternoon. i'm not sure if they are going alphabetically or by examinee # or what
I haven't received my results, but as of right this second i think I failed.

Don't get your hopes down just yet Jason17! It's not over until you actually see your results. Wish they wouldn't put you in such a torturous state of suspense...

I was wondering how the letter started for those that passed and saw, thanks to the guys who uploaded pdfs. For those that failed, how does it start?

i said this already in another thread, but when i opened mine it had another attached pdf titled "FL_pass.pdf" which talked about what to do now and what the next steps were, so once i opened the email i knew before reading the attachments.

I was wondering how the letter started for those that passed and saw, thanks to the guys who uploaded pdfs. For those that failed, how does it start?
I have recieved two of the faialed letters in the past, and can honestly say that I have no remembrance how they started, but the FAIL in bold, big letters catches the eye right away. I am not waiting for results this time around, but my time is coming in October. Good luck to all!

5 of us took the test in Albuquerque, NM 2 passed & 3 failed

That's right, it ain't over til it's over...but I hope it's over soon! :mail-296:

Four of us (ie my friends and I included) took the test in FL. 2 passed and 2 failed.

Back