D.C. RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AS OF THURSDAY!!!

Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:06 AM

To: Lampley, Damion R.

Subject: RE: April 2008 PE Results

No, I expect them to come in soon hoepfuly early next week if not tomorrow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:04 AM

To: Jordan, Rita (DCRA)

Subject: April 2008 PE Results

Ms. Jordan, Have the PE Results been received by DCRA and mailed out?

Damion Lampley, EIT

Economic Development Research Engineer

Community & Economic Development

75 Fifth Street, NW

Suite 150

Atlanta, GA 30308

Tel: 404.506.3202

Fax: 404.506.2680

Cell: 601.927.9847

I am hoping that they update it after because I'm not there either! Yikes!

Mailed today? Sweet! Thanks for letting us know.

I am hoping that they update it after because I'm not there either! Yikes!
Mailed today? Sweet! Thanks for letting us know.
Your welcome. I spoke with a guy last time around (12/20-21/07?) and he said that they update that later. But, that was right before Christmas and I wasn't sure if he ment because of the Christmas season. So, keep your fingers crossed.

Maybe today will be the day!

Actually back in Oct. the results were mailed out in Jan...but the website was updated before some folks received their results...

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting because mine came hella late...
I also live very close to the board, so maybe that's why I recieved mine so early?

On a side note. I just spoke with Ms. Jordan and asked when they update their on-line PE search. She said that it gets updated when the PE licenses come. So, she said it takes about 10-15 days after they send out the letters.

Then, she asked me my name and said she remembers her candidates. Then she told me "I won't be seeing you anymore". I said, "That's good news right?" and she said "yes". So take it for what it's worth, but from that conversation, I think I passed, finally.

Well - that's a pretty good converstaion to have with her! Premature congrats!

So - did she stick to her story that they were mailed out yesterday?

Well - that's a pretty good converstaion to have with her! Premature congrats!
So - did she stick to her story that they were mailed out yesterday?

Thanks. Yeah, she said they have been mailed out.

I think it was a good converstation because anytime before (when I failed the last 2 times) they would ask my name and then come back with "we can't tell you over the phone, you have to wait for the letter". So, this time was different. Fingers crossed. And fingers crossed for all.

... Then she told me "I won't be seeing you anymore". I said, "That's good news right?" and she said "yes". So take it for what it's worth, but from that conversation, I think I passed, finally.
Congrats (hopefully)!!!

I also live very close to the board, so maybe that's why I recieved mine so early?
On a side note. I just spoke with Ms. Jordan and asked when they update their on-line PE search. She said that it gets updated when the PE licenses come. So, she said it takes about 10-15 days after they send out the letters.

Then, she asked me my name and said she remembers her candidates. Then she told me "I won't be seeing you anymore". I said, "That's good news right?" and she said "yes". So take it for what it's worth, but from that conversation, I think I passed, finally.

That sounds pretty good...That is sort of what happened to me with my EIT in Virginia...Hopefully your'e done...

That sounds pretty good...That is sort of what happened to me with my EIT in Virginia...Hopefully your'e done...
Hopefully, we're all done. I know it's a pain to get that big bold fail letter, but just stick to it. This was my 3rd attempt.

p.s. Look at me talking as if I have passed already. I'll feel quite the fool if I failed.

I've also told way too many people that I felt "really good" with the exam....but, we'll see.

Not to get people too excited, but I just heard from a friend who took it in DC that he got his letter. (He hasn't opened it yet)

Not to get people too excited, but I just heard from a friend who took it in DC that he got his letter. (He hasn't opened it yet)
Good. Hopefully we'll recieve them tonight or tomorrow. Good luck to your friend.

It's really hard to continue to sit here at work knowing my future may be in the mailbox.

Back