It's Friday!!!! - Page 2 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

It's Friday!!!!

There's a place called Casa Bonita in Denver that is like if Chuck E. Cheese had a bastard love child when some Mexican Food and Elvis showed up. http://www.casabonitadenver.com/

Anyway, we went once as college students and the charm had worn off now that we were adults. However, I still am short enough to fit in the haunted cave, so we had to go in.

Have fun camping with mini-buff!

Is that place for real? They had it on a south park episode where Cartman kidnaps Butters so he can go with Kyle and Stan for one of their birthdays and I thought they were just making fun of chuck e cheeses.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, found out I finally passed the PE yesterday and Husband received a job offer this morning.  THIS IS THE WORST WEEKEND TO HAVE FIELD WORK. "That's liiiiiiiiiiife" Happy Friday y'all

It may be Thursday, but it is definitely Friday and a special one at that! Tonight I graduate from the Fire Academy. Many drinks will be consumed afterwards. Many. In the drunk tank I may be.

Annnnddddd it's another Friday! And this time I actually AM a registered P.E.!

Posted Images

^ hell yeah it's real! That's awesome that it was in South Park. There are cliff divers and everything. Really, it's so random that you feel like you had a bad dream and you wake up and you tell your friends, "I had the strangest dream where I was at this place and there was a guy in a gorilla costume and Elvis and mariachi and cliff divers and they served the worst Mexican food you've ever had in your life."

To be fair, I always used to get the chicken fried steak there when I was a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! I am at work today!!! But, it's Friday. Oh, wait, I have things that have to be done this weekend that will not allow me any downtime. Aaaaww ... $heeeeeeeit!

Oh, well, it is a good day anyway. I have a job I like. I'm a geek with "friends" on EB.com. I have a great family. A couple of cups of coffee will make a big difference.

:party-smiley-048: :p10940623: :reading::bio::woot:

-_-

Happy Friday!!!

I felt like crap this morning, but came in so I could review a project and hopefully let this business get open. Now it is done and my desk is clear.

SPAM

SPAM

SPAM

Oh, we have to take the cats to the vet this afternoon. The outdoor cat is half wild and this will be his first visit. he's not going to like the trick I'm about to play on him.

We used to have outside (wild) cats. We were trying to catch 2 females to get them to the vet and the wilder one did NOT want to be caught. We got her in the garage with the door closed and she went to a corner and got trapped on a shelf. My husband put leather work gloves on and got her, but she bit through the gloves and sprayed him.

Have fun this afternoon. And beware of the wild cat.

may be a foolish question, but why do you take a wild cat to the vet's?

How does one own a "wild cat" do you just throw some food out the back door and be done with it?

Doesn't sound like much of a pet.

Happy Friday.