Engineer Boards

It's Friday!!!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, found out I finally passed the PE yesterday and Husband received a job offer this morning.  THIS IS THE WORST WEEKEND TO HAVE FIELD WORK. "That's liiiiiiiiiiife" Happy Friday y'all

It may be Thursday, but it is definitely Friday and a special one at that! Tonight I graduate from the Fire Academy. Many drinks will be consumed afterwards. Many. In the drunk tank I may be.

Annnnddddd it's another Friday! And this time I actually AM a registered P.E.!

Posted Images

Yeah, I'm going to need you to come in on Saturday...yeah. Ok.

Office-Space-cc01.jpg

Seriously. Our craft have the complete inability to plan their activities. They'll be in a race to finish tomorrow what should have been signed off on Tuesday.

Got a haircut, stopped off for Indian food for lunch. About to take a short nap, then its off to the gym.

I love half day Fridays!

Bastard.

FMJR stopped by my office and pulled me out at 6PM - she said there was no reason for me to be staying late on a Friday.

GOIN TO HOOTERS FOR LUNCH!

Tacky yet unrefined.

And she's a winner.

I <3 :Banane20:

Leaving a bit early today.

Heck, I deserve it! :woot:

Yes, you do deserve it kevo! :D

Got a haircut, stopped off for Indian food for lunch. About to take a short nap, then its off to the gym.

I need a haircut badly - gonna have to hit a store this weekend. I had chinese for lunch at a place called the Po King. :)

I love half day Fridays!

BASTARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR

My friday went great. I took a half day off cause I was going to add a rough in for a full bath in my basement. First time I had tried to do a project like that. It was easier than expected. Had to connect to 50+ year old cast iron which I was worried about. It went well though. Got to use a concrete saw (Stihl, my favorite brand) and a hilti jack hammer. I just about had a woody that day. Power tool heaven.

Poured the concrete the next morning. All in all, I used 12 bags of crete. Had a mixer in the basement and everything. Total the project took me 12 hours. Plus I got some serious brownie points with the wife now.

It's Friday!!!! :party-smiley-048::bananalama::multiplespotting:

At least for me ;)! I'm glad I've got a long weekend because there are still several things that need to be done (according to the wife) before the baby comes and you never know when that's going to happen.

Must be nice!

Tomorrow's my Friday assuming they don't ask me to work on Saturday, but I've got a date tomorrow anyways, so I finally get out of the house!

Today is my RDO, but I have a new work laptop that allows me to work from home. ... WOO-HOO!! Well, I'm not thrilled to be working on my RDO, but at least I can do it from home and not drive the long commute. And, I can add some flexibility to my work hours today.

:)

I don't have to work tomorrow, so woo-hoo!

On the down side, I've got a ton of work next week, but the guy who runs our test shop is on vacation, so I will be stuck down there all week. Of course, I've got Lincoln Electric reps coming to see me, a bunch of meetings and NCRs to follow up on, etc, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a 60+ hour week.