GEORGIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigCity

I know i've seen a couple people from GA at least, has any one heard anything or know anything on a time frame....

Last edited:
nothing yet, the GA website still sits at 17086 engineers :brick:

I was on hold for a while yesterday, and hung up after about 10 minutes...

Oh ****.... The GA website is taking forever to load... might be pucker time.... :prayers:

I know what you mean, it's been slugish a couple times in the last 36 hours and I got my hopes up. The other part that tears me up is the SSN lookup section with the big green check marks and red X's. I got all fired up b/c the red X for exam pending moved to the bottom of the list from the top where i couldn't see it and I was pumped for that split second until I realized...

Me too! When they moved that red X, my heart was in my throat. My theory is that they are monitoring this board and laughing their heads off because they have this kind of control over us. :angry:

Ok, ok, GA board, you got us. Now, release those results!! Pretty please :)

On the GA site, are y'all looking at a registered PE listing? Or is it a special section showing who passed?

I ask, because LA has a section that shows resgistered PEs, but I would doubt it would be updated before I got my letter. In fact, I think it will only be updated after all the paperwork and whatnot is completed and I am actually registered- if I pass I suppose that would be a few more weeks even.

What's it like at the GA site? Will results be evident from looking at it?

Ed

There is a private section for looking up your own info by SSN and then there is a general search option by name, number, etc. The results seem to hit the website and be updated before recieving the letters by a day or two most times, because our board sends out the letters, instead of coming directly to us.

Last edited:
I hear ya.

It looks like we are technologically impaired. Our site is not that sophistocated.

Ed

I also search for license number "PE031189" since that's the next one that will be added.

they havent returned any of my emails from yesterday.. I guess they all went on vacation :(

Yeah, it would definitely be too much to ask to get everything turned around in the mail this week. If it's not on the website tomorrow then I guess we won't see anything until middle of next week.

I've been searching for a license called "PE031189" because that will be the next one issued. Every 20 min or so, I redo the search. Well, that license number was issued. My heart skipped a beat. **** comity *******! :brick:

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a cheap shot. :D Looked like you had made it. I bet the other GA people are gonna want to hang you by your toes! :D

Ed

Back