ARIZONA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any info on the Arizona results?
Man, I wish. Needless to say, it's been difficult focusing on work the last couple days. Our mail comes at 2:30 here, so it'll be another trip down to check then...

My results came today, Saturday the 22nd...hello April (drat).
Cliffy, i've been there. not a good feeling. i failed my previous attempt too, but eventually passed. i don't know what test or field your in, but i'm sure if you go into whatever forum applies to you, it will be very beneficial.

My results came today, Saturday the 22nd...hello April (drat).
Better luck next time! Many of us have been there before - just take some time to enjoy your freedom from exam preparation and when you feel ready, get back into it. Be sure to read other exam takers advice - you can probably benefit from it even if it turns out to be a re-read of other previous statements.

JR

My Letter came in Today... Passed...1st Time.

One Page Letter Directly from South Carolina..Dated December 17

Thanks to everybody at Engineerboards.com for all the discussions and information

... Especially penotes.pbwiki.com

Passed the Civil - Water Resources, first time...

I also would like to thank everyone on this site for the help and info! Much appreciated...

J

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info on the Arizona results?
I passed my PE Exam in the first time..I got my result on 12/22/07. Thanks to you all...and all the best for those waiting for result

Last edited:
keep your head up and stay focus for april. I'm in Tahoe with fam. and have no lettter result... :winko:
Got a one page letter :smileyballs: missed it by one digit...WR depth. Back to hell til april 11.

All those Civil who passed PLEASE give away or sell your secrets/notes, etc.. on how to solve 70% of the problems correctly. Lend me a Construction book..

This feels like :dunno: :poop: & a mule kick on the mouth.

Back to solving problems...

Got a one page letter :smileyballs: missed it by one digit...WR depth. Back to hell til april 11.
All those Civil who passed PLEASE give away or sell your secrets/notes, etc.. on how to solve 70% of the problems correctly. Lend me a Construction book..

This feels like :dunno: :poop: & a mule kick on the mouth.

Back to solving problems...
Were you planning on taking the WR section again? Or switching to something else because of the format change (e.g. Construction)? I can let you know what I did to get past the WR depth...

J

I am sorry that the exam results didn't come in your favor. However, take some comfort that you are in a forum of several people who had to re-take the exam. :)

My best advice now is to go to the Civil PE Exam Prep threads and review some material and start posting questions. This should help to get you back into study and preparation mode. There are even a few people who have started preparing and sharing notes/problems.

Best of luck in your preparations!

JR

Were you planning on taking the WR section again? Or switching to something else because of the format change (e.g. Construction)? I can let you know what I did to get past the WR depth...

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Back