NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS - OCT 2007 - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

SE PE 2B

Guest tharris1

Yeah I saw they were back up today too. Based on past October tests, results have came out right after the Christmas holiday. We could hope that they could be quicker this time around.

Guest NCST8ENGR

I emailed the secretary at NC, and inquired about the Directory being down. She said they had some troubles and IT didn't think it would be back up until the first of the year so we may be waiting by the mailbox. Bummer.

One thing you have to keep in mind about NC, they MAY have recieved the results (they always say they don't have them, even though they do) but they go ahead and give you a PE number. Other states only send results, then you have to wait to get a number. It takes a few more days after the results are actually mailed to the state, but to me, it's worth the wait (at least it is if you passed)

Guest NCST8ENGR
One thing you have to keep in mind about NC, they MAY have recieved the results (they always say they don't have them, even though they do) but they go ahead and give you a PE number. Other states only send results, then you have to wait to get a number. It takes a few more days after the results are actually mailed to the state, but to me, it's worth the wait (at least it is if you passed)

They must have them. It's not that far from Clemson to Raleigh. So that's what takes the extra time - they assign you a PE number?! The suspense is killing me. How long (provided you pass) does it take to receive a stamp - and can you make an electronic version immediately?!?

They must have them. It's not that far from Clemson to Raleigh. So that's what takes the extra time - they assign you a PE number?! The suspense is killing me. How long (provided you pass) does it take to receive a stamp - and can you make an electronic version immediately?!?

As soon as you receive a PASSED letter, you are a licensed engineer. I'm certain you can order the stamp immediately, and you should be able to create an electronic one too.

Guest NCST8ENGR
As soon as you receive a PASSED letter, you are a licensed engineer. I'm certain you can order the stamp immediately, and you should be able to create an electronic one too.

thanks nccarguy. :popcorn: here's to finding out either way

Well here's the news.........................

:PASSED2: I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't hardly type!!!!!!

I just want to THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

this has certainly been one of the most exciting days of my life! And I couldn't WAIT to share it with you all!!!!!

this has certainly been one of the most exciting days of my life! And I couldn't WAIT to share it with you all!!!!!

I've been waiting for this post all day. Way to go! Congratulations!

:multiplespotting: Congratulations old friend. Well done. You got it. :multiplespotting:

Congratulations NCcarguy !!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

I am very excited for you my friend !!! Completely awesome !!! :plusone:

JR

NCcarguy and the rest:

CONGRATS my friends!!!!

ktulu

• 2 weeks later...

Archived