COLORADO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

danm9

is anyone aware of the normal colorado timeline for results? thanks.

Last edited:
you might see results on Jan 4, more likely the week after. they will post on the website the same day they drop them in the mail.

good luck!

I asked Colorado board today, and got a reply. I hope this may help you guys living in Colorado

PE/PLS exam results will be released soon by ELSES, not our office.

Also, and this is very important -- we will issue licenses to those who

passed within six weeks of their receiving their letters.

I asked Colorado board today, and got a reply. I hope this may help you guys living in Colorado
PE/PLS exam results will be released soon by ELSES, not our office.

Also, and this is very important -- we will issue licenses to those who

passed within six weeks of their receiving their letters.
Does this mean the date of Jan 18th for last year is not a good benchmark?

just spoke with someone at ELSES.

She said they expect to have all the results from NCEES by the end of the week and the letters mailed to us also by the end of the week. I'm really starting to get butterflies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm :waitwall: here in CO as well. The State board cancelled their December meeting, their January meeting is Friday, January 11. I have a feeling that we will be getting our letters either on the 12th or the week of the 14th. Here's the website that you can check the status of you application on: https://www.doradls.state.co.us/index.php. If you have not already done so, you will need to register. It should say that your PE license is "Pending Exam", unless you pass and they update their site. I don't know, as I did not pass in April. Good Luck!

I'm :waitwall: here in CO as well. The State board cancelled their December meeting, their January meeting is Friday, January 11. I have a feeling that we will be getting our letters either on the 12th or the week of the 14th. Here's the website that you can check the status of you application on: https://www.doradls.state.co.us/index.php. If you have not already done so, you will need to register. It should say that your PE license is "Pending Exam", unless you pass and they update their site. I don't know, as I did not pass in April. Good Luck!
It was stated in another thread that there is no need for a board meeting as most states (including Colorado IIRC) accept the NCEES results. I'm hoping this week... don't think I can make it until January

Yes, I hope to get the resutl in this week, hopely by tomorrow. Considering the reply I got from Colorado board, the board meeting is not

required to release test result.

They said 'SOON' and "BY ELSES, NOT OUR OFFICE'

Waiting makes me crazy...... :winko:

results by this week? i'll hope but i'm not going to hold my breath. but it does sound like it'll be much sooner than last year. :)

Another update.

I just exchanged emails with Christy Thomas at DORA. She replied to a question from me as to how we should be notified...

"Yes, you will receive a letter directly from them – this is new. I’m not sure how soon ALISON will be updated as that is out of my control, but it will be within six weeks of your letter.

Christy"

This leads me to believe that we should get letters first and then the website will be updated...

I have all my appendages crossed.

Darn StoneAG, you are on top of things. I can't get any reply from DORA. That is very interesting/exciting/scary news. I wish the website would have mentioned they were changing their notification method. Seems simple enough to do.

i emailed the CO ELSES this morning asking when we might be seeing our results letter and here is the reply, plain and simple:

"The letters were mailed yesterday", Pam Powell, CO ELSES

i hope she knows what she's talking about.

i emailed the CO ELSES this morning asking when we might be seeing our results letter and here is the reply, plain and simple:
"The letters were mailed yesterday", Pam Powell, CO ELSES

i hope she knows what she's talking about.
just for clarification, i asked whether the result letters were being sent to the examinees or the state board and she said:

"mailed to examinees." Pam Powell, CO ELSES

it appears to be go time.

Back