October 2020 15k SPAM Thread - Page 11 - Games - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

October 2020 15k SPAM Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just heard that some of the tests sheets were mistaken for ballots and destroyed "by accident" in route to be graded.

Picking up our new puppy tomorrow Spam

Well, definitely still have awhile to wait for the results to come in, but at least I have something nice to distract me until then...   

Posted Images

15 hours ago, matt267 PE said:

Well, i see it didn't take long for the rules to be ignored.

I know, right? I tried to tell them... And it doesn't help at all when the person who created the thread is also flouting the rules...

Eating Popeyes and waiting for RTU updates.  Arch says I can have a 3.25ft (hd+2ft) gap at the bottom of the RTU screen wall, so about 5,000SF of snow drift goes BYE BYE.

2 minutes ago, vhab49_PE said:

Eating Popeyes and waiting for RTU updates.  Arch says I can have a 3.25ft (hd+2ft) gap at the bottom of the RTU screen wall, so about 5,000SF of snow drift goes BYE BYE.

i feel like your RTU and the RTU that @MadamPirate PE & I use are very very different... 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

I know, right? I tried to tell them... And it doesn't help at all when the person who created the thread is also flouting the rules...

*shrug*

12 minutes ago, LyceeFruit PE said:

i feel like your RTU and the RTU that @MadamPirate PE & I use are very very different... 

Perhaps.  I don't use them, I just deal with them.  :) Stupid heavy HVAC units that are ugly and nobody wants to see. Newsflash, it is the midwest.  It gets hot and it gets cold, and everyone has one! 

I really don't know why they can't come in custom colors so you can match the dang building.

1 hour ago, vhab49_PE said:

Perhaps.  I don't use them, I just deal with them.  :) Stupid heavy HVAC units that are ugly and nobody wants to see. Newsflash, it is the midwest.  It gets hot and it gets cold, and everyone has one! 

I really don't know why they can't come in custom colors so you can match the dang building.

your RTU is very very different.

HOWEVER they do make shielding walls (aka acoustic barriers) that come in custom colors!

I know this since I installed one around a transformer 

10 minutes ago, LyceeFruit PE said:

your RTU is very very different.

HOWEVER they do make shielding walls (aka acoustic barriers) that come in custom colors!

I know this since I installed one around a transformer 

This is true, and what we are putting around it (well, them).  But the architect is grumpy because it changes the aesthetic of the building.  And I'm grumpy because we are supposed to print for quality review by EOD,  and this is just now getting resolved.  Sigh.

2 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

my employer is doing the annual awards ceremony online this year. And doing it a month early too. I "watching" them now. No, I didn't get an award.

And you never will, not with that attitude! :rotflmao: