September 2020 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to a post in a previous thread, September 2018 and 2019 exam results were released on October 8th both years. Let's hope the same is true this year!

Trying to guess the schedule of anything these days seems to be impossible... I don't mind waiting all month if I get a positive result! 

I took the exam yesterday. Do you guys think I will get my results in the October round or November?

Pass results just received for my seismic exam (already passed survey)!  Wow, wasn't expecting them for another few days at least!  What a surprise!  Took my exam on September 21, glad to be done with the exams!

I am hitting that F5 button hard now for survey results.

drilling-F5.gif

Guys I don't really know what to do anymore, just failed Surveying for the third time. It seems I am getting worse every time. I got deficient, deficient, proficient (error analysis so only small portion of the exam), and deficient. I do not understand. I thought the exam went relatively well and I only guessed on maybe 8-10 questions. Am I just falling for or not seeing the exams tricks and selecting the wrong answer? I know the exam puts every possible answer on there. I took CPESR first two times and last time I used EET and I thought I learned a lot. I am honestly just confused at the moment and at a loss for words. I feel pretty depressed knowing how long I spent studying for this, and how confident I felt solving problems. Maybe trigonometry/surveying/geometry is just not for me. 

I'm just keeping track of all the dates you all have guessed and making sure it won't be any of those :)
Glad no one guessed such an early date! Passed survey mostly using CPESR and Reza Mahallati's book solely for his practice exam. Kirk of CPESR was responsive and helpful throughout. Doesn't hurt that he was able to add a 5th practice exam to his course that he pushed out for us early September takers at the last minute. Would recommend for anyone on the fence about which survey review course to take.

Back