Average cost to buy a franchise

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violator

Reaction score
At some of these prices why wouldn't you just lave your money in the bank?

Buy.jpg

No wonder there are so many Subways. And no wonder one will tell you they haven't received a cheese shipment for weeks, while the one down the road has all the cheese in the world. 

I guess those are in larger buildings but $800K for a planet fitness franchise?

Is that just the franchise fee? and then you have to find a run down safeway or inlgles to remodel.

reminds me we need to go to one and do some overhead sqauts and drop the weight one day..

I guess those are in larger buildings but $800K for a planet fitness franchise?

Is that just the franchise fee? and then you have to find a run down safeway or inlgles to remodel.

reminds me we need to go to one and do some overhead sqauts and drop the weight one day..
****, did you just say Ingles??  :laugh:

I'd say those number probably include the cost of the building and required equipment.  Real estate prices and sizes of locations is the only thing I can think of that would justify the extreme differences in franchise costs.  Probably also why Subways are cheapest and has the smallest range...most Subways are in crappy locations and they are almost all tiny.

What kind of crack is Hooters smoking?  Hasn't that place long jumped the shark?  Every one I've ever been in (which isn't many) has been at LEAST 2/3 empty.

Twin Peaks built about a block away from hooters down in pcola, and it only took a few months before hooters permanently closed.

We met up with an old friend at the OG Hooters when we went to FL back in June (mainly cause it was one of the few places open with outdoor seating) but it was fairly packed

OG.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be that retirement population that thinks the waitresses are hitting on them when they touch their shoulders and call them "hon".

Ive only been to one Twin Peaks (here in Denver) actually make that 2, Mudpuppy took us to one in Vegas (he didnt know they were a chain lol) but the one here in Denver made me feel like there must have been a trailer park somewhere close by that housed all these ladies - felt like I needed a tetnus shot

Thats the one we were originally going to meet up at, but my friend got lazy (he lives in Tampa, we were staying closer to Dunedin)

I bought me some of them orange shorts to wear to the gym but I dont konw where I put them!

I think to get a Zaxbys Franchise you had to be Liquid -$1Million..

Ive only been to one Twin Peaks (here in Denver) actually make that 2, Mudpuppy took us to one in Vegas (he didnt know they were a chain lol) but the one here in Denver made me feel like there must have been a trailer park somewhere close by that housed all these ladies - felt like I needed a tetnus shot

That Twin Peaks in Vegas closed.  Now where am I going to see boobs in Vegas?

Back