• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SALE: Electrical Power PE exam books and FREEBIES for SALE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owism

PE
Reaction score
Please send me your reasonable offers for the books in the attached image. The second image is of all the freebies I can send you with a purchase, they are printouts of PDF's I used for studying as well as other free items passed on to me by friends to help me study. These are freebies which I am not making a profit off of, but helping a fellow exam taker. Just let me know which freebies you want with your purchase. The books still have tabs in them with exam topic labels, so maybe that helps you, but if it doesn't you can just peel them out and use new ones to your preference.

Here's a list of the prices as I found them online just so you understand the value of the listing. I don't expect you to offer the same to me, but to help you consider what "reasonable" means. 

[*]Electrical Machines Drives and Power systems by Wildi: Your price $10

[*]Electrical Machinery Fundamentals by Chapman: Your price $5 

[*]Complex imaginary practice exam 1-4: Your price $130

[*]Complex imaginary electrical code drill book: Your price $15

[*]Electricity One-Seven - SOLD sorry.

[*]Understanding NEC requirements for Bonding and Grounding based on 2017 NEC - Mike Holt's illustrated guide: Your price $30

Buy them all and I'll give you free ground shipping within continental USA

Please PM me if you want any or all of the above.  Paypal is my method of payment.  Based on how many books you want, I will measure the weight and package dimensions to estimate shipping and let you know then you can pay that and I'll ship once payment is received.

Goodluck on your studies Engineers!!!

books.jpg

freebies.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. If its listed above then its available. Please PM me if you'd like to purchase. 

Wow I've gotten no offers for these books. Is no one studying for the PE Power exam now a days?

People are but a 2008 NEC is useless as the exam uses 2017. 

People are but a 2008 NEC is useless as the exam uses 2017. 
It is still very useful as the index because it takes you close to the page where you will find the answers .  I do recommend getting tabs you can buy for the NEC from their website for quickly finding answers to questions. Anyways I'm not selling that, its a freebie. 

With the power exam going to CBT, people probably aren't going to buy many references now.

They'll start studying with the latest code books and the NCEES reference manual.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the power exam going to CBT, people probably aren't going to buy many references now.

They'll start studying with the latest code books and the NCEES reference manual.
What does that mean? They aren't allowed to bring in books into the exam? Will they be allowed to search the internet?

I took the FE as a CBT and the NCEES reference manual was a searchable PDF, but I can't imagine a PE exam as CBT.

What does that mean? They aren't allowed to bring in books into the exam? Will they be allowed to search the internet?

I took the FE as a CBT and the NCEES reference manual was a searchable PDF, but I can't imagine a PE exam as CBT.
The Power PE is CBT as of Dec 2020. COVID-19 moved up the transition (which was originally April 2021). All PE Exams will be CBT by 2024/2025 (I can't remember which year)

And correct, no books allowed in. Only allowed the calculator and the provided NCEES reference manual. 

The Power PE is CBT as of Dec 2020. COVID-19 moved up the transition (which was originally April 2021). All PE Exams will be CBT by 2024/2025 (I can't remember which year)

And correct, no books allowed in. Only allowed the calculator and the provided NCEES reference manual. 
Wow ok so my books are worthless. 

Thanks! 

Back