Using EET Binder for Transpo PE?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtb419

Reaction score
Bought the EET breadth + depth on-demand courses. Think the binders/lectures are great.

For those who took PE with EET - how much of the EET binders did you end up using on the exam (breadth and depth)? How much compared to the CERM, or other references?

I took and passed the Civil Structural PE in October of 2019 using the EET courses.  I used the breadth binder for almost every problem in the morning and the depth binder for many in the afternoon.  I only used the CERM for a handful of problems.  The EET binders were definitely my go-to.  I tabbed them and reviewed them regularly leading up to the exam.

I took the EET Breadth and Depth review courses for my exam in October 2019. I used their references for probably 90% of the problems for both sessions. I would recommend taking the CERM because there are a few problems where you might not find the information you need in the EET material, but you will find it in the CERM. That's how it was when I took it. As Spingineer suggests, take the time to thoroughly tab your references so that you don't waste time looking for information. Looking for information is the single biggest time waster on the exam. 

Back