Board Software "update" - Page 4 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

Board Software "update"

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL! Sometimes I just need to laugh at these Google ads!

via Gfycat

okay let me know if the icons no longer work for any of you all?   here and the mobile version?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JayKay PE said:

Ditto.  I don't feel like downloading an app just to go on EB (no matter how much I like just checking things out), and it's super clunky on the mobile version of the webpage that it's actually difficult to navigate.  I have to double click/tap a bunch to get through and then the word formatting is usually off.

+1 on being anti-app

I just checked the app again and I still can't log in. 

It has a log in button:

Screenshot_20200922-084814.thumb.png.68309ff7748c095cd070a3df5b4ac73e.png

And when I click it, it takes me here:

Screenshot_20200922-084827.thumb.png.7c54d3f7a66140eee88469afe957a67f.png

But then it just brings me back to the main page without signing me in.

so the menu is back on the mobile version - for some reason it does not like the top banner permanent ad placement I had there..

which seems really dumb!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Road Guy said:

so the menu is back on the mobile version - for some reason it does not like the top banner permanent ad placement I had there..

which seems really dumb!

YOU'RE THE MAN!!!

59 minutes ago, Road Guy said:

no its something here in the code, I can only commit to solving one problem a day :D

No worries! I'm glad to hear it's fixable. Luckily I know this site well enough to not need the icons! :P

Yay!  Was super happy to get the notifications back on the mobile webpage!  Icons are still missing, but I can kinda figure out things based on the normal website.

One thing I have noticed on the normal website is when I click the notifications envelope I sometimes I have to click multiple times in a row for it to show the drop down of what the notification is.  Not sure if it's making me click as many times as I have a notification, but it's a bit annoying when I have both quotes/@'s and PMs in the log and I have to click like 7 times to get through to it.

On 9/21/2020 at 4:12 PM, Road Guy said:

Due to the "size" of the board (which I dont think its where it was 5 years ago) I cant even manage most of those settings myself, I have to submit a help ticket, some type of could platform.

Is the size of the board smaller or larger than it was 5 years ago?

Icons are back!  All of them. Even the ones I complained about months ago.

• Like 1